Did you know there are over 70 types of pumpkins?
Pumpkins are brilliant for a low-calorie volume and nutrient boost!
With just 26 calories per 100g they are brilliant in sweet and savoury meals!
Very high in vitamin A and also a good source of vitamin C and potassium.
This recipe is super easy and the taste is bomb!
1) Cut the lid off the pumpkin and take the seeds out
2) Put the pumpkins in the oven on 200°C for ~20 minutes or until soft
3) Cook 150g minced beef with some vegetable brühe and tomato paste in a pan or pot
4) You can pimp the mince up with some capsicum, tomato or Zucchini if you would like more volume or more vegetables!
5) When the pumpkin is tender, fill it with the minced beef mixture and top with cheese!